Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Alright, already!

I know, I know. I mean no one REALLY complained, but for the sake of convincing myself anyone cares, I'm sorry. I keep saying, "Oh, I'll update tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and I realize "tomorrow" actually seems to mean in about a month and this has to stop NOW...ish.


A lot's happened in a nothing's-really-happened sort of way. I mean...the Native Americans won. Hiawatha is the new lord of our observable universe and also over 6,000 years old. This is how my grand Civ V game played out in which I initially intended on going into far more detail here but then I kinda felt "meh" about the whole thing. It worked great as a kind of sordid alternate universe that may or may not have been visited by the Doctor in his TARDIS.


How, White man...do you like your nuclear armegeddon AHAHAHAHAH!




Oh, I'm back in Azeroth.


Keep reading after the thing I guess.



So...yeah! Switched my LOTRO account to free-to-play. Reactivated my WoW account. After hitting the cap in LOTRO I wanted to wait a bit for the rest of my RL friends to catch up and slam into the cap at which point the plan was we'd...I dunno...do some sweet things together, who knows? One by one, people got there and then mysteriously disappeared. I was one of them. Way to go, me.


At any rate, the allure of checking out how Azeroth was changed by...what are they calling it? The Sundering or something? Mmph. Giant black armor dragon. To the best of my knowledge, that's not a new boutique brand of weed or anything. Deathwing is angry and is wearing armor. Ragnaros, something something. The point is there are goblins now and I love them so I rolled an adorable little bastard named Sqwonk, currently mastering some sort of Arcane energies on Llane.


I'm kind of angry because I'm having a great time at the moment and HOW DARE BLIZZARD. Also, I'm level 63 after two weeks. What.


Now that I'm actively doing something I can rip content from on a regular basis (read as probably addicted), expect more regular updates, okay? No really. OKAY SO HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE.


Goblin and God both start with G-O. Just sayin'. Oh that dude in the back IS YOUR BANK.

1 comment:

  1. Ich weiß, ich weiß. Ich meine, niemand wirklich beschwert, aber aus Gründen der überzeugt mich jemand Sorgen, es tut mir leid. Ich sage immer: "Oh, ich werde morgen zu aktualisieren" und dann morgen kommt und ich merke, "morgen" scheint tatsächlich in etwa einem Monat bedeuten und dies muss jetzt aufhören ... ish.wow gold
    guild wars 2 gold

    ReplyDelete